We developed our frontend with the following technologies:
- Redux / Redux Toolkit
✨ Code Standards
We also have here some git hooks. Please do a npm prepare and then the formatter and the linter are good to go. We use eslint and prettier to keep our code tidy
React Debug Tool
React provides a debug tool, which you can download here
Redux Debug Tool
Redux also provides a debug tool, to debug the actions and states here
WDYR explains to you why a component re-rendered. To activate it, add WDYR=True to your development .env. For more detail, look up the docs.
Some APIs are not yet well documented, as the generation of the swagger API throws error Link
- You can find all the routes in App.js.
- The pages are in layouts
- Pages should be split up into React Components, which you can find in components
- The API calls are made into split into actions, which you can find in actions
- To handle the state for the whole page, we use Redux. You can find the states and reducers in reducers
- api_client is just a simple Axios client
- In util you can find miscellaneous functions.