🍓 Raspberry Pi Installation
An out-of-the-box Raspberry Pi distro with LibrePhotos installed. You can find the repository from guysoft here.
- Automatically mounts hard drive attached to Pi and links librephotos to the "librephotos" folder on that drive
🗺️ Where to get it?
You can use the pi-imager community Raspberry Pi imager here, unofficial section.
Or download directly from the official mirror here
🚀 How to use it?
- Unzip the image and install it to an SD card like any other Raspberry Pi image
- Configure your Wi-Fi by editing
LibrePhotosOS-wpa-supplicant.txtat the root of the flashed card when using it like a flash drive
- Boot the Pi from the SD card
- Hostname is
raspberrypias usual), username:
ubuntuand initial password is:
- After a few minutes, you should be able to access
- You can change the settings of the docker settings are located at
- Raspberry Pi 3 and above, needs a 64bit capable pi
- 2A power supply
Go to the repository from guysoft to find more information about it.